Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Bank Robbers

From their first album The Pattern Reversed the first song sounds alright to me. I admit, I had to let it grow on me, but I can't just listen to one song and be done with them so I kept listening. The second song, All Is Not Fair In Love And War, can really grab you and you can really get a fill for the potential they have. Then straight to the second album, Tomorrow Belongs To Me, one of the last songs on the CD, Defending The Kingdom, I really like this song. You can really tell a difference in there material and how well they've come together. As you can tell, I do like screamo music. But the list does not end there, I also like: pop, punk, ska, rap, indie, alternative, reggae, hardcore, rock, some techno and a little tiny bit of country.

0 comments:

myspace.com/larusso

MaeWidget